Blog Views

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Wigwam Resort and Spa




It is not too often that my weekly work travels allow me to stay at places "worth writing home about," but this week I am in Phoenix staying at the Wigwam Resort and Spa. My camera phone does not really do it justice, but the resort is quite quaint and I have the cutest little individual casita to stay in. The resort also has great paths to walk along while soaking up the heat and beautiful flowers and an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. Now...if I just had time to lay by the pool all day with a margarita in hand it would be a perfect week! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I could use a nice vacation spot like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling sorry for you because you work so hard. However you do have a few perks - way to go my hard working daughter! mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time your in Phoenix try the Sanctuary Spa and Resort.
    It's beautiful and right next to Camelback Mountain. Perfect day a hike then the spa!

    Becky it's so good to see you doing well.

    BTW-Your family is precious.

    ReplyDelete

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!