Blog Views

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Celebrating Mother's Day 2009






This year Paul and I took Paul's mom Pat, along with his dad, Spenser and Abbie out for brunch at The Bad Waitress on Eat Street in Minneapolis (highly recommend it!) to celebrate Pat's 40 years of motherhood! It was great fun and, as always, Spenser and Abbie were the entertainment for the group. Then, we were able to celebrate Mother's Day again (albeit a day belated) with my mom, Mari Ann, and John during their visit to the Twin Cities. Once again, we shared a great meal at Yum! in St. Louis Park (another one my Becky's recent favorites). Thanks Mom for all you've done the last 36 (eeek!) years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!