Blog Views

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Introducing Kailey Reese Robb - 5 lbs 4.8 oz


I am so excited that my sister Katie's baby girl, Kailey Reese, arrived while I was home for her baby shower on June 27th! We had joked for weeks that having a shower so close to the delivery date (1 week before due date) was a bit risky and that if my sister went into labor we would just celebrate without her... but we never really thought it would actually happen. But, it did! Congratulations to Katie and George, she is just perfect. Good things do come in small packages!! More pics to come...

1 comment:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!