Blog Views

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary!





When April 8th rolled around this year Paul and I could hardly believe we have been married for 4 years and have known each other for nearly 8!!! We celebrated with our first visit to Manny's Steakhouse downtown in the swank Foshay tower. The restaurant has a great vibe and we loved it, but as I mentioned in my prior post if you aren't looking for an obscenely huge piece of meat (see the infamous Manny's bludgeon of beef pictured) and don't mind driving a bit further, we discovered you get the same quality at Pittsburgh Blue for about 25-30% less money. For example, the exact same filet I had at Pittsburgh Blue was $10 more at Manny's...the same fab hash browns and asparagus each several dollars more, etc....shocking, I know! Who would have thought? We knew both were Parasole restaurants of which we are big fans, but had no idea the menus would be so similar. The downtown location and fast passed vibe at Manny's along with the nearby W Library Bar are still worth the trip downtown, however! Cheers to many, many more anniversary celebrations in the future!

2 comments:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!