Blog Views

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Fling 2010



Last night, Paul and I headed out to the Wayzata Country Club to attend the Junior League of Minneapolis first annual Spring Fling fundraiser. It was a terrific time and we had so much fun seeing so many friends, meeting a few great new people and supporting all of the wonderful Junior League projects. The night just flew by. I am already looking forward to next year! Unfortunately we were having so much fun we forgot to take many pictures! (Sorry mom, I know you wanted to see my dress!) At least we got one good one of the two of us.

2 comments:

  1. From what I can see the dress is really nice. Like the necklace. You two look sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a hot couple! I knew we should have went! Was it better than Eve of the Eve?

    ReplyDelete

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!