Blog Views

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Blessings of Friendship






I have always felt so fortunate to have so many wonderful friends and was so excited to be able to catch up with a few dear ones while back in Columbia for the Christmas holiday! My college friend Anne Marie was home from her Peace Corp. assignment in Lesotho in Southern Africa for just four weeks and we were able to squeeze in a quick visit while she was nearby visiting her grandmother. We were also so excited to see Cheryl and Joe Stephens, more college friends from Mizzou, and meet baby Cate, the latest addition to their family! With their recent move back to Columbia hopefully we'll see them a bit more often?

Lunch with the Stevens family was another highlight as Mariam is one of my oldest and dearest friends of at least 23 years---if my memory serves me correctly we first became friends in 7th grade art class---woah, we're getting old! We were so excited to meet their darling twin girls Lucy and Chloe (age 15 mos) for the first time!

1 comment:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!