Blog Views

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ringing In 2009...Just A Little Bit Early...






Paul and I attended the 2nd Annual Junior League of Minneapolis Eve of the Eve Gala on..you guessed it...December 30th. Like last year it was a great event and its always fun to get dressed up and celebrate while contributing to worthwhile causes.

We also can't wait to plan a party, likely in Spring or Summer, so we can have all our friends over and have fun with the photo booth rental we won in the silent auction! While I did not win any Tiffany Jewelry in the "heads or tails" game like last year, I was amazed that I again made it to the final round of the game!

As for New Year's Eve I must admit I didn't make it to midnight this year...maybe next year!

A few fun pics from the event with Paul and JLM friends Anna Lee Wahls, Laurie Dolan, and Jennifer Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time, and I love seeing all of you in your pretty dresses. Now I wish we would have gone! Oh well, there's always next year!!

    ReplyDelete

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!