Blog Views

Monday, August 3, 2009

Kooza Pallooza!



Paul and I had a fab Kooza-Pallooza date night on Saturday (Well, actually I guess it was a Kooza-Pazzaluna date night). We had a great dinner at Pazzaluna in Downtown St. Paul (pic forthcoming), followed by great seats at the latest Cirque du Soleil show under the big blue and yellow Chapeteaux!!

If you like Gnocchi, definitely check out the tomato basil Gnocchi at Pazzaluna.

It was a great night to be out and about and Kooza did not dissapoint. Being confined to a smaller stage under the tent it was not quite as elaborate as LaNouba, which I saw a few years ago in Orlando (highly, highly recommend if you find yourself anywhere near Disney World) and also different than "O" which Paul has seen in Vegas. Nonetheless, it was a fantastic show. We both agreed the "Wheel of Death" was probably the best part. "O" and The Beatles Love Show are both at the top of my list to see next! Maybe we can find a time to go to Vegas in 2010. I think Kooza is playing through August 8th, so catch a show if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!