Blog Views

Saturday, August 1, 2009

St. Paul Shops, Eats and Sweets!



Last Saturday I met up with friends on Grand Avenue in St. Paul for a great lunch at Cafe Latte (if you have never been to Cafe Latte I highly recommend it for a casual dining spot), ice cream at the Grand Street Creamery (is that what its called?) and fun shopping. One of my favorite shopping spots in St. Paul is Karma, a cute little botique on Grand Aveune. I almost always find at least one cute little gem at a reasonable price point! This trip, a cute little green corduroy cropped jacket for a steal! Can't wait to wear it. Despite the rain, we had many, many laughs all afternoon.

1 comment:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!