Blog Views

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tavern on France


Last weekend we finally checked out Tavern on France with our friends Julian and Dawn Janes. It was a great casual dining option and I thought the prices were pretty reasonable. It also looks like it has a good Sunday Brunch which might be worth checking out with our "Brunch Bunch" some month and some nice Happy Hour specials! We had eaten on the patio at Via before the restaurant transitioned to Tavern on France and are so glad they kept the patio in tact. It was a beautiful night to sit on the patio and get caught up with old friends. I particularly liked the build your own salad--quite tasty!! If only I had remembered the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!