Blog Views

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shopping, Good Conversation and a Great Margarita, What More Can A Girl Ask For...



Two weeks ago my annual work division strategy meeting and annual celebration took me to Kansas City for a few days. In between work functions I was excited to have time to squeeze in a bit of quick shopping on the Plaza where I did my share to boost the ailing economy at Hall's; I scooped up some screamin' designer bargains!! Even more fun was catching up with dear law school friends Karen and Robynn over a tasty lunch at an old KC favorite, Houston's! I also was so excited to see my friend Katy Scott for a long-overdue non-stop chat session. Finally, Rebecca Wood and I had a great time catching up over dinner and margaritas at Baja 600 on the Plaza!! A very fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!