Blog Views

Saturday, February 7, 2009

High Tea at Brit's - Downtown Minneapolis





Many people may think of Brit's in Downtown Minneapolis as a good place for a beer and lawn bowling on a sunny summer day, but this past weekend I discovered Brit's is a fabulous place to enjoy tea and yummy light faire. I especially loved the homemade blueberry scones, mini chocolate desserts, and cheeses!! Credit for my discovery goes to Megan Foley, a committee member on the Junior League Transfer Committee that I chair this year, along with Amanda Reierson and Charlotte Lozier two of this year's transfer members who planned the event (I think it was an even better location than last year's tea at the St. Paul Hotel)! We had a super turnout of 17 women; what a unique, fun way to spend a crisp January afternoon! I think High Tea at Brit's would be a fabulous place to take friends or family visiting the Twin Cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!