Blog Views

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Visit with Geri and Baby Brody!


I am so excited that I made it out to Plymouth this Sunday to visit my friend Geri Datus-Ward and to meet her new pride and joy, baby Brody. What a cutie he is!! He was so sweet and slept almost the entire hour I held him. It was especially cute when he would fight to keep his eyes open to see what's going on. A sure sign he'll be a social butterfly like his mom! (well, maybe more masculine than a butterfly, but you get the picture) ;-) Brody is simply precious! I can't wait to see how he changes and grows.

2 comments:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!