Blog Views

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Celebrating a Successful Work Year



2008 was an insane work year that truly pushed me to my limits, but right now with the state of the economy I am particularly thankful to have had a very successful 2008 and grateful that I work for a company that (at least so far), continues to fare well despite the economic challenges all around. I attended the Kansas City annual party at the end of January and then Paul and I went to the Minneapolis annual party this past weekend! It was fun to have a chance to get dressed up and socialize with some coworkers that I literally had not seen all last year because of my travel schedule.

1 comment:

  1. YEA! So glad to see your post here...all that traveling was made worth while for your successful year! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!