Blog Views

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Check Please!



A week ago Friday I attended my first "Check Please" girl's night out dinner event at Boca Chica in St. Paul. Orchestrated by my friend, Anna Lee Wahls, Check Please is a fantastic way to try out new restaurants and meet new women, typically friends / coworkers of friends that one might not ever meet otherwise. Kudos to Anna Lee for organizing the event and picking a great spot!! Boca Chica was awesome; best traditional Mexican food I've had in a long time. Also, I met some great women and am looking forward to the next Check Please event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!