Blog Views

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Chinese Christmas with the Browns!







While you may be more familiar with Chinese New Year celebrations, this year Paul and I hosted the Brown family at our house for an early Chinese Christmas celebration on December 20th! Paul cooked up a tasty Chinese feast for 8 of us and I took charge of the table decor, shopping and gift wrapping for Spenser and Abbie--the things I do best, of course!! ;-) It was an American Girl Christmas for Abbie this year and I can't wait to see Abbie's doll, Kit, dressed up in all her new winter wear and snow accessories. Spenser will certainly have some fun lego creations for us to come over as view as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!