Blog Views

Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Miss Bella Brown...




Over Christmas we finally got to meet Miss Bella, the latest addition to my side of the family. She is a cutie and a very, very happy little girl!! Miss Bella lives in Sedalia, MO and she brought her mom and day (my cousin Emily and husband Chris) with her to visit my mom's house on the day after Christmas! We had a lot of fun playing with Bella and are glad to have a baby back in the family as it makes the holidays so much more fun and festive!! Emily is expecting her second baby in August 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!