Blog Views

Friday, January 15, 2010

Holiday Cheer with Dear Friends!






As we are mid-way through January 2010 I still find myself catching up from 2009... I was so happy Paul and I had an opportunity to get together with two of my dearest friends, Swati and Mariam, and their terrific husbands Claudio and Tyler, while we were in MO for Christmas! It is so hard to believe we have now been friends for 25 years (since 7th grade)!!! (How did we get this old so fast???) We had such a great time as we always do when we have a chance to get together. Swati had the fab idea of doing a once a year weekend get together with the six of us, plus our friend Holly and her husband John! We are tenatively shooting for April at Swati and Claudio's home outside Philly. We were also so excited to meet the newest addition to the Waller/Gupta household, sweet little Sonya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!