Blog Views

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Designing Duo in the Family


Taking a break from teaching middle schoolers math, my sister has been pursuing an interior design degree the past couple of years and recently put her newly discovered talents to work on a new bathroom in their home. It used to literally be a basement dungeon and now it is a bright, sleek, clean space!! Katie did all of the tile work herself after using her new computer design skills to map all of it out! The quality of the tile work looked great! Now, I would be remiss if I didn't also mention her husband George's "can fix anything" handyman skills which were essential for installing the new electrical and plumbing! I think I may have to buy them plane tickets and a bribe of some sort (maybe free babysitting???) to come visit and assist whenever we finally find a new home as I'm sure there will be renovation projects needed! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!