Blog Views

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dear Friends Make the Drive Worth It!




Last Monday I drove a treacherous drive through some of the winter road conditions I have ever experienced to central Iowa for a client presentation. Just missing a 25+ car accident involving multiple fatalities, I would have rather been just about anywhere than on I-35S that day! But...once I safely made it to my friend Kayla's warm, cozy home in Huxley, IA, I was very glad I had to make the trip! Kayla and I and her two girls (Reese and Rylee) had a short, but great visit. Of course, we stayed up too late and ate too much, but it was all worth it! Can't wait to have Kayla and family up for a visit once the weather warms up this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!