Blog Views

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pajama Party Fun!!



Weekend before last, after hemming and hawing for weeks, I got a ticket for a unique, girls only fundraiser benefiting the Junior League of Minneapolis. A handful of us met up at the Westin Galleria and had a good time eating yummy appetizers, trying the specialty "Pink Slipper" cocktails and doing a bit of retail therapy. I was pretty good, but did pick up a couple cute things at the Stella and Dot jewelry booth!! If we are involved again next year would be a great girls night out for a big group of friends. This post represents my personal opinions and is not an official statement of the Junior League of Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!