Blog Views

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Blog Worthy Hotel




Just as a I wrote about the Wigwam Resort that I stayed at in Phoenix for work earlier this year, I think the Sheraton Delfina in Santa Monica, CA is blog worthy! ;-) Now, let me be clear it is NOT on par with the Viceroy down the street which is absolutely FANTASTIC and AMAZING, or The Huntley or Shutters on the beach which are both also awesome...but, for a business oriented Sheraton property the Delfina is QUITE nice and has very, very good food (esp. the fresh chocolate chip cookes and vanilla bean ice cream).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!