Blog Views

Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's Greek To Me!



The title, of course, refers to my rare appearance as a "cook" in the kitchen. LOL! Despite my reputation (well deserved) as "girl most likely to order takeout", I did manage to do most of the preparation for our May dinner club outing. After some scheduling challenges, we finally got together for Greek Night and the menu was excellent! Katy and Dan Farley's very nice new kitchen/dining area remodel was a great setting for lots of good food and laughs. Pictured is our whole dinner club gang and my contribution, the Artichoke Cheesecake appetizer. It was a unique recipe but VERY tasty!! I also prepared a garlic shrimp appetizer that was messy, but tasted awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!