Blog Views

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celebrating Amanda and Baby Kate Reierson




It was so fun to gather with Amanda Reierson and other friends several weekends ago to shower Amanda with darling gifts for Baby Kate who will be making her debut later this summer! The shower was so much fun and a great way to brighten up a cold and rainy early summer afternoon. We chatted, ate great food and also played some of the best baby shower games I have ever been exposed to (no joke!) I will have to make a mental note to remember them for future showers.

1 comment:

  1. My little sister will be thrilled to learn that the tutu dress she gave Kate made your blog ;) I'm so glad that you were able to attend - thanks again for coming and for all the goodies (among them, Kate's first bow!) :)

    ReplyDelete

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!