Blog Views

Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer BBQ with the Datus-Wards...Fun...Fun..Fun!





Well, summer is in full-swing and I am trying very hard to enjoy every second of it without letting myself get bummed by how fast it is flying by! We have had very good weather pretty much every day I've been in town this summer (I am knocking on wood right now) and I REALLY hope the fabulous weather continues. At the end of June we ventured out to see our friends Geri and Jason Ward, baby Brody, and Emily and Joe Serrano for our second BBQ of the summer. From the pulled pork sandwiches to the YUMMY Cowboy Caviar (we thank Jason for passing Emily's recipe on to us so that we can enjoy again. It was so good!!) we thoroughly enjoyed all the food and ate a belly full for sure. Baby Brody has grown so much since I saw him when he was just a few weeks old. What a cutie!! You can see many more adorable pics of Brody on Geri's Blog (Baby Ward 2009) by clicking on their icon on the right hand side of this blog.

1 comment:

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!