Blog Views

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Check Please!



Last month I was so happy to be in town for another Check Please event, this time at Rinata, a cute little Italian Restaurant in Uptown. The Check Please concept was introduced by my friend Anna Lee Wahls as a way to try out new restaurants around town while getting together with girlfriends and meeting friends of friends. About 16 of us showed up at Rinata and I had a great time getting caught up with Anna Lee and some of her friends from Target. The food was yummy and the wine refreshing. I'd like to go back to Rinata on a date night with Paul sometime--very quaint and not loud like many restaurants! Only "downside" was the conversation led to a lively discussion about the fascinating ridiculous-ness going on with the show The Real Housewives of New Jersey and now I might have to add ANOTHER guilty pleasure show to my TiVO list (Paul will not be so thrilled! HA HA HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!