Blog Views

Friday, July 17, 2009

Thursday Night Out with the Bassis



Last night we ventured to South Minneapolis to try out Cafe Maude with friends Glynne and Lorenzo Bassi. Cafe Maude is a cute little bistro with a French flair to the menu. I must admit I am not really a fan of French food in general, but the menu had some interesting and tasty items with especially great desserts. The real highlight though was catching up with Glynne and Lorenzo. What a year they've had since little Grayson was born at 25 weeks in Italy last July! A big Happy Birthday shout out to sweet baby Grayson who recently celebrated his first birthday!! (Note: I shamelessly got this pick from FB as I forgot to take camera to dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!