Blog Views

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Colorado National Monument - July 6, 2009





When I was out in Grand Junction, CO for work just after the 4th of July, I decided I needed a mini-vacation, so I spent a couple of hours one evening exploring the Colorado National Monument. It is about a 25-30 mile drive through the park with various "look out" points and trail entrances along the way. I only had time for hiking a couple of the short trails, but would have loved to have had more time to explore and get more exercise. Even in the 95+ degree heat it was a fun short diversion from the work week. I snapped a few pics with my cell phone, not the best way to take landscape photos, but you can get the idea! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Bit About Me.

In an effort to stay better connected with friends and family near and far I have decided to begin this blog to share the happenings and highlights which make up the days of our lives...I hope you enjoy!